Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hard work pays off!

So, I've been grinding a bit this past year. It's been a lot of fun and a great learning experience. I know I love it though because it's never "Work." There are things that get a bit hard, but it's always different than my full-time job. I appreciate being able to do this. I'll be the first to say that I have a lot to learn and I am in no way shape or form the most knowledgeable person when it comes to promotion. However, I really enjoy doing this and recently I've been feeling really good.

At a recent show I received some great feedback on things to incorporate to be better at promoter. This was what I feel like will be a great help and a connection for the future. I hope to somehow return the favor in some way. Last week I was able to get one of the artist I work with a paying gig at BaconFest on September 7th which is huge! It shows that the work and time I'm putting is worth it. On September 28th I will be putting on my first business expo! I am grateful for every opportunity I have been given. All the friends and acquaintances that I have met has been a tremendous positive. Here's looking forward to a busy and beautiful horizon.

Thank you,

Small Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment