Thursday, January 15, 2015

Just stopped by to blog

Well, I'm stopping by to blog again! It hasn't been as long, but I need to make sure to get on here more often. Things have been going great as of late and I have no complaints. It seems like we're gaining ground and people are starting to know who Small Guy Productions is...Oh, I mean Promotions. Though my business is titled #SmallGuyPromotions people tend to say Small Guy Productions. I'm not sure why. I usually just tell them that the only thing I produce is results. Haha. Hopefully in due time people will recognize who we are.

I have a feeling that 2015 will be another great year! We already have our first #SmallBusiness Expo scheduled for March 14th at Hope Skate from 12:00-4:00PM and it seems like people enjoy them. I have been receiving a good amount of interest for this expo so we may have 30 vendors this time out. Can't wait! #Omaha, stop out and see us and find out what all these awesome businesses are about.

Until later,

Danell

No comments:

Post a Comment