Wednesday, April 29, 2015

An Eventful Weekend

Happy Hump Day!

Well, it was another fun filled weekend and we remain blessed to be able to do so many fun things and stay fairly active. I still feel like we don't get to do as much as we would like. Check out the new video and give me some feedback. What do yo think?




I love being able to sit here and talk! It is a great feeling to know that this is my baby and that through this I might be able to help someone else get recognition for something that they love to do. Though it is sometimes hard to sketch out time I am happy to do this and I hope you find some value in what I'm doing. If not, it's still fun! Plus, I like to hear my own voice. Haha.


                                                            Event Spotlight
                                                            The Call Out 3


Artist Spotlight
J Crum - Mercy(Click link to hear now)                                                                   


As always, thank you for tuning in! I can only do so much without you. You make this possible and you are important to me.

Thank you,

Small Guy

Special Thanks to:
The Callout
Big Mama's Sandwich Shop
Revive! Omaha Magazine
Omaha Public Library
National Safety Council, Nebraska
YMCA

No comments:

Post a Comment